In light of the ever-changing Victorian government restrictions and how Stage School Australia’s rehearsals and show seasons have been negatively impacted, regrettably, we have no other choice but to postpone Beauty and the Beast.
We are confident that we will be able to reschedule in the September/October school holidays. As soon as we have confirmed these details we will post an announcement on social media and notify all original ticket holders via email.
While we are extremely disappointed to have had to make this decision, we thank you for your understanding and ongoing support.
Director: Robert Coates
Producer: Elysia Krstevski
Musical Director: James Simpson
Vocal Coach: Emily Wilkinson
Choreographer: Jacqui Green
Production Manager: Josh Mulcahy
Associate Producer: Aidan Khan
Costumes: Jennifer Bismire and the team at The Costume Dept
Hannah Simos-Garner – Belle
Liam Graham – Beast
Brayden Stokes – Cogsworth
Harley Sayer – Lumiere
Max Harris – Gaston
Cameron Poole – Lefou
Christina Hatzis – Babette
Martina Moretti – Madame La Grande Bouche
Zoe Anastasiou – Mrs Potts
Jared Nottle – Maurice
Natasha Cameron – Chip (alternating – Thursday 2:00pm, Friday 11:00am, Saturday 7:30pm)
Ben Reynolds – Chip (alternating – Thursday 11:00am, Friday 2:00pm & Saturday 4:00pm)
Elena Atanasovski, Kimaya Gunatilaka & Ella Paull – Silly Girls
Peter Gallagher, Michael Jones, Matthew Poggi, Bethanie Matic, Elena Edwards-Short
Molly Ahern, Ariella Berton, Chelsea Borchard, Amalia Cameron, Anagi Colambage, Elissa Elliott, Lewis Finney, Sadie Gill, Dimitri Gosios, Annabelle Green, Claire Haeusler, Ashleigh Illingworth, Rose Johnston, Chloe Johnstone, Emma Kent, Luke Kiselis, Ruby Kuhne, Yvette Lipovetsky, Isabella Lipscombe, Chloe Maginnity, Helena Maunder, Joel Molyneux, Annabel Nelson, Violet Peake, Jessica Price, James Pringle, Brooke Renehan, Annabelle Roper, Talia Saunders, Ben Schaper, Darcy Smith, Gabriela Snook-Villalobos, Ella Sullivan, Leela Toth, Macy Whetstone, David Vollmer
Deanna Andriopoulos, Sasha Babushkin, Emily Bedford, Ava Coughlin, Riley Crouch-Phan, Elena Djurovic, Eliza Forster, Rei Francis, Grace Gardiner, Charlie Glenn, Tabatha Heffer, William Lawrence, Maisy Lester-Bryant, Emma Leversha, Hatty McCleery, Nellie Morris, Scarlett Moss, Liam Pain, Leela Rae, Isabella Rivellese, Olivia Simos-Garner, Sandina Stamm, Shayla Swift, Zara Valdez, Emma Williams
1. Issue of tickets: All ticket orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification. Tickets will only be issued with full payment.
2. Refunds & Exchanges:
a. Please choose your tickets (and seats) carefully and ensure you are booking tickets for the performance your child is performing in.
b. Tickets may only be exchanged at the discretion of Stage School. A $10.00 fee per ticket applies to all exchanges.
c. There are NO REFUNDS for change of mind.
d. Refund/exchange transactions will only be negotiated with the person that purchased the tickets.
e. COVID-19 – If you or another person attending as part of the same booking, or the student performing, is unwell and/or must isolate due to COVID-19, refunds or exchanges will be made at the discretion of Stage School Australia and when all the following conditions are met:
i. In the event the individual is an audience member, the refund/exchange only applies to the ticket of the Covid-19 affected person, except in the case that a whole family group is unwell/isolating and the entire booking is affected.
ii. In the event the Covid-19 affected individual is a student, the refund/exchange will apply to the entire booking, except where a sibling is performing in the same show and ticketed audience members can still attend. For students performing in multiple performances, refunds/exchanges will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis depending on the length of time required for isolation and the number shows affected.
iii. Written verification that the person(s) must isolate due to COVID-19 which includes, but is not limited to:
1. Evidence of a positive COVID-19 test result requiring isolation.
2. Evidence that a COVID-19 test has been taken and the person must isolate until they receive results.
3. Evidence that you are unable to travel to attend the event due to border restrictions.
4. Evidence that you have been notified as being a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19
f. If an exchange is granted, the ticket(s) will be moved to a different performance, if one exists and subject to availability.
g. Refunds are available in certain other circumstances, such as where a performance is cancelled, rescheduled to a time at which you cannot attend or significantly relocated due to events beyond the control of Stage School Australia, or as otherwise required by law including the Australian Consumer Law.
3. Incomplete bookings: Stage School does not take responsibility for incomplete bookings and our staff are unable to assist with enquiries regarding online bookings unless either you have received a booking confirmation number, or you have other evidence that you have paid in full.
4. Seat allocations and resale: While every effort is made to ensure availability, occasionally a performance will sell out. Seats will be allocated at the time tickets are booked. You must not resell, or offer for sale, any tickets at a premium. If you do so, we may cancel the ticket without a refund.
5. Unsold tickets: Unsold tickets will be available for purchase online until 60 minutes before the performance, and then at the Box Office from 45 minutes prior to the performance.
6. Children: It is a policy of Stage School that all patrons over the age of 12 months must have a valid ticket and a separate seat. Children who are 12 months or younger may enter free of charge but must sit on an adult’s lap at all times. We ask that patrons comply with this rule in the interests of personal and public safety, and the comfort and convenience of other patrons. You should also check the policies of the venue with respect to infants, including the storage of prams and change rooms. We do not control and are not responsible for facilities at the venues.
7. Recording devices: The use of video cameras, sound recording devices and photography, including mobile phones, tablets etc, in the venue of the performance is prohibited.
8. Removal from venue: We reserve the right to request any patron attending a performance to leave the venue if you breach these terms and conditions; or you disturb the performers in the performance; or otherwise adversely affect the enjoyment of the performance by others. This includes but is not limited to any noisy or disruptive children accompanying you.
9. Latecomers: To avoid disruption to performers and audience members, and ensure the safety of patrons, latecomers will only be admitted at the discretion of theatre management and at an appropriate time in the show (if applicable). You may be seated in a different location from your ticketed position until a suitable time when you can move to your originally assigned seat (if possible).