Presented by the VICTORIAN YOUTH THEATRE
We are delighted to announce that theatre capacities have been increased and we can now welcome more family & friends in the audience. We are continuing to work closely with Meat Market to ensure a Covid-Safe experience for all performance attendees.
Due to the new government restrictions with upcoming performances, please note the following:
- All tickets will be allocated seating
- Unlimited number of tickets can be purchased
TICKET PURCHASE OPTIONS
BUY ONLINE – USE THE PURPLE BUY TICKET BUTTON ABOVE
from 9:00am Thursday, 24 June 2021.
$4.00 booking fee
from 1:00pm Thursday, 24 June 2021
Call Head Office on 8199 8344
$6.50 booking fee
At Head Office (23 Allen Street, Moreland)
$6.50 booking fee
Tickets purchased at performance venue immediately prior to show. Any unsold tickets are available for purchase from 45 minutes prior to commencement of performance.
Bookings accepted up until 1 hour prior to the performance where tickets are still available.
You cannot purchase tickets at your venue via your Site Manager
COVID SAFE PLAN – THEATRES
This plan outlines the health & safety measures Stage School have put in place in line with the most recent health & government regulations to ensure our venues are safe and compliant. We appreciate your cooperation in adhering to these guidelines when attending our performances.
Stage School, in close consultation the theatres we hire and the DHHS, has implemented all legally required and recommended control measures in relation to COVID-19. By purchasing tickets and entering the theatre all visitors acknowledge and accept that there currently remains an unquantifiable risk of transmission of COVID-19. All visitors are assumed to have assessed this risk of transmission, including through consideration of their own health condition, in making the decision to attend
* All Stage School events have been registered as a Public Event with the Victorian State Government. See Stage School Australia’s Covid-Safety Event Registration.
Please note the following:
Do not come to the theatre if you are feeling unwell. If you are displaying any Covid symptoms or have been to any of the exposure sites listed on the Coronavirus Victoria website you must get tested and follow all government guidelines.
We encourage you to be respectful of others regarding good hand and respiratory hygiene and to use the hand sanitiser available throughout the venue.
Facemasks – Following current guidelines, anyone 12 years of age or over must wear a fitted face mask indoors (unless an exemption applies) and outdoors where physical distancing is not possible. Please ensure your face mask is always on.
QR Codes – All patrons & staff must sign in using the provided QR Code to enable efficient contact tracing if required. Note that there are multiple QR Code stations to use throughout the theatre, and maintain social distance while completing this process.
Seating – All performances are ticketed seating. Patrons should arrive at the theatre and move immediately into the auditorium to take their seats. Once in your allocated seats please remain seated at all times where practical.
Intervals, Toilets & Candy Bar – During intervals we request that only one member from your party attend the candy bar at a time. When attending the Candy Bar, toilets or queuing at the Candy bar please ensure physical distancing is always maintained and that you are wearing your mask.
Note that all Stage School events are implementing contactless payment methods.
Signage – to support the above, Stage School and the venue will display signage to enforce physical distancing, proper hygiene etiquette and reinforce all current public health measures.
Cleaning – in conjunction with the theatre and following current health & government guidelines the theatre and its communal facilities will be cleaned regularly.
We are closely following all Victorian Government health guidelines and will continue to update our procedures as necessary.
Stage School thanks you for your support in making our events safe.
Please have the ticket barcode ready to be scanned on your phone (it may be easier to screenshot each ticket/barcode). Ensure you have your phone brightness turned up.
You can also print out the barcoded tickets for scanning.
After you booked your tickets you will have automatically received a confirmation by email. This email will usually come through in a few minutes but please allow up to 24hrs. If you haven’t received the confirmation, please check your spam or junk mail folders. If you still haven’t received the confirmation but funds have been debited, you may have made an error in your email address during the booking process. Please contact our office and we can check this for you and make any amends (03) 8199 8344.
We will also send you an automatic email reminder 24 hours out from your performance date/time.
Performances are recommended as suitable for children aged 4 years and above.
The performances are approximately 2 hours long may contain loud sound effects or music. You may be asked to leave the venue if your child is noisy or disturbing other patrons. All patrons over the age of 12 months must have a valid ticket.
If you intend to bring a child who is 12 months or younger to sit on your lap, please call our office so we can allocate complimentary a ticket to ensure we adhere to Covid-19 capacity limits.
Stage School reserves a number of seats for patrons in wheelchairs. Please contact Stage School Head Office (on 8199 8344) after tickets go on sale if your booking includes wheelchair seating. Wheelchair seats are prioritised to users and their carers only.
1. Issue of tickets: All ticket orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification. Tickets will only be issued with full payment.
2. Refunds & Exchanges:
a. Please choose your tickets (and seats) carefully and ensure you are booking tickets for the performance your child is performing in.
b. Tickets may only be exchanged at the discretion of Stage School. A $10.00 fee per ticket applies to all exchanges.
c. There are NO REFUNDS for change of mind.
d. Refund/exchange transactions will only be negotiated with the person that purchased the tickets.
e. COVID-19 – If you or another person attending as part of the same booking, or the student performing, is unwell and/or must isolate due to COVID-19, refunds or exchanges will be made at the discretion of Stage School Australia and when all the following conditions are met:
i. In the event the individual is an audience member, the refund/exchange only applies to the ticket of the Covid-19 affected person, except in the case that a whole family group is unwell/isolating and the entire booking is affected.
ii. In the event the Covid-19 affected individual is a student, the refund/exchange will apply to the entire booking, except where a sibling is performing in the same show and ticketed audience members can still attend. For students performing in multiple performances, refunds/exchanges will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis depending on the length of time required for isolation and the number shows affected.
iii. Written verification that the person(s) must isolate due to COVID-19 which includes, but is not limited to:
1. Evidence of a positive COVID-19 test result requiring isolation.
2. Evidence that a COVID-19 test has been taken and the person must isolate until they receive results.
3. Evidence that you are unable to travel to attend the event due to border restrictions.
4. Evidence that you have been notified as being a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19
f. If an exchange is granted, the ticket(s) will be moved to a different performance, if one exists and subject to availability.
g. Refunds are available in certain other circumstances, such as where a performance is cancelled, rescheduled to a time at which you cannot attend or significantly relocated due to events beyond the control of Stage School Australia, or as otherwise required by law including the Australian Consumer Law.
3. Incomplete bookings: Stage School does not take responsibility for incomplete bookings and our staff are unable to assist with enquiries regarding online bookings unless either you have received a booking confirmation number, or you have other evidence that you have paid in full.
4. Seat allocations and resale: While every effort is made to ensure availability, occasionally a performance will sell out. Seats will be allocated at the time tickets are booked. You must not resell, or offer for sale, any tickets at a premium. If you do so, we may cancel the ticket without a refund.
5. Unsold tickets: Unsold tickets will be available for purchase online until 60 minutes before the performance, and then at the Box Office from 45 minutes prior to the performance.
6. Children: It is a policy of Stage School that all patrons over the age of 12 months must have a valid ticket and a separate seat. Children who are 12 months or younger may enter free of charge but must sit on an adult’s lap at all times. We ask that patrons comply with this rule in the interests of personal and public safety, and the comfort and convenience of other patrons. You should also check the policies of the venue with respect to infants, including the storage of prams and change rooms. We do not control and are not responsible for facilities at the venues.
7. Recording devices: The use of video cameras, sound recording devices and photography, including mobile phones, tablets etc, in the venue of the performance is prohibited.
8. Removal from venue: We reserve the right to request any patron attending a performance to leave the venue if you breach these terms and conditions; or you disturb the performers in the performance; or otherwise adversely affect the enjoyment of the performance by others. This includes but is not limited to any noisy or disruptive children accompanying you.
9. Latecomers: To avoid disruption to performers and audience members, and ensure the safety of patrons, latecomers will only be admitted at the discretion of theatre management and at an appropriate time in the show (if applicable). You may be seated in a different location from your ticketed position until a suitable time when you can move to your originally assigned seat (if possible).