Tickets for YABC's production of Les Misérables must be purchased through lesmiz.com.au
THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO OTHER STAGE SCHOOL PRODUCTIONS ON SALE
CHECK YOUR BROWSER
Windows/Android users should use Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer 6.0 or above.
Macintosh/iPhone/iPad users DO NOT use Chrome. Only use Safari.
Tickets can be purchased at the Box Office prior to each performance (subject to availability). The Box Office at the National Theatre opens 45 minutes before the show and the Union Theatre opens 1 hour before each performance.
Rush tickets are often available, but cannot be guaranteed.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
1. Tickets will only be issued with full payment.
2. There are NO REFUNDS on any ticket except as required by law. Please choose your tickets (and seats) carefully and ensure you are booking tickets for the performance your child is performing in. If a refund is made, Stage School Australia may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee it has charged.
3. Stage School Australia does not take responsibility for incomplete bookings and Stage School staff are unable to assist with enquiries regarding bookings unless a booking has been completed to confirmation stage and a confirmation number has been issued.
4. Unsold tickets will be available for purchase at the Box Office from 45 minutes prior to the Performance.
5. Every patron, regardless of age, must have a valid ticket. Children are not permitted to sit on an adult’s lap. We ask that patrons comply with this rule in the interests of personal and public safety, and the comfort and convenience of other patrons.
6. The use of video cameras, sound recording devices and photography is prohibited.
7. Theatre Staff reserve the right to request any patron attending a performance to leave the auditorium in the event of disturbance to other patrons or the performers in the show. This includes but is not limited to parents of noisy children and those filming or photographing on mobile phones/cameras.