While we plan our performance season to avoid sell out shows, the demand for each show is unpredictable and we have experienced sell-out performances in the past. We advise families to book their tickets as soon as possible. If the show you are looking for has sold out, please call the Head Office on 8199 8344.
CHECK YOUR BROWSER
Windows/Android users should use Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer 6.0 or above.
Macintosh/iPhone/iPad users DO NOT use Chrome. Only use Safari.
You can also CLICK HERE to be directed to the ticketing portal if the frame below does not display on your device.
Or check out the FAQs and Troubleshooting guide.
To book your tickets by phone call 8199 8344.
Tickets can be purchased at the Box Office prior to each performance (subject to availability). The Box Office at both the National and Union Theatres open 1 hour before the performance.
Rush tickets are often available, but cannot be guaranteed.
YABC Shows at the National Theatre - Restaurant Deals. 10% off at Itali.co and 15% at Rococo when you show your ticket. For more information and online bookings CLICK HERE
MID YEAR PERFORMANCE - SPECIFIC INFORMATION.
CLICK HERE for more information about our Sibling Special Offer, Wheelchair seating and Infant Policy (children under 4 years of age). Sibling and Wheelchair tickets CANNOT be booked online, you must call the office on 8199 8344. Sibling tickets must be booked within the month of May.
Victorian Youth Theatre season (Around the World in 80 Days) at the Union Theatre: June 9-24 June, 2017
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
1. Tickets will only be issued with full payment.
2. There are NO REFUNDS on any ticket except as required by law. Please choose your tickets (and seats) carefully and ensure you are booking tickets for the performance your child is performing in. If a refund is made, Stage School Australia may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee it has charged.
3. EXCHANGES on tickets may be made at the discretion of Management. Exchange requests will only be considered when the tickets have been returned along with an Exchange Request Form (available by contacting Head Office). A $10.00 fee applies to all exchanges.
4. Stage School Australia does not take responsibility for incomplete bookings and Stage School staff are unable to assist with enquiries regarding bookings unless a booking has been completed to confirmation stage and a confirmation number has been issued.
5. While every effort is made to ensure availability, occasionally a performance will sell out. Seats will be allocated at the time tickets are booked.
6. Unsold tickets will be available for purchase at the Box Office from 45 minutes prior to the Performance.
7. Every patron, regardless of age, must have a valid ticket. Children are not permitted to sit on an adult’s lap. We ask that patrons comply with this rule in the interests of personal and public safety, and the comfort and convenience of other patrons.
8. The use of video cameras, sound recording devices and photography is prohibited.
9. Theatre Staff reserve the right to request any patron attending a performance to leave the auditorium in the event of disturbance to other patrons or the performers in the show. This includes but is not limited to parents of noisy children and those filming or photographing on mobile phones/cameras.