WIZARD OF OZ TICKETS ARE SELLING FAST!
Some shows are almost sold out.
To book your tickets by phone call 8199 8344. Online ticket purchases close 9am on the day of performances.
Tickets can be purchased at the box office 1 hour before each show, subject to availability
CHECK YOUR BROWSER
Windows/Android users should use Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer 6.0 or above.
Macintosh/iPhone/iPad users DO NOT use Chrome. Only use Safari.
Tickets can be purchased at the Box Office prior to each performance (subject to availability). The Box Office at the National Theatre opens 45 minutes before the show and the Union Theatre opens 1 hour before each performance.
Rush tickets are often available, but cannot be guaranteed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TICKET SALES
- Issue of tickets: All ticket orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification. Tickets will only be issued with full payment.
- Group discount: The group discount price only applies if the tickets are booked for the same performance.
- Refunds: There are NO REFUNDS for change of mind. Refunds are available in certain circumstances, such as where a performance is cancelled, rescheduled to a time at which you cannot attend or significantly relocated, or as otherwise required by law including the Australian Consumer Law. Please choose your tickets (and seats) carefully and ensure you are booking tickets for the performance your child is performing in.
- Exchanges: Tickets may only be exchanged at the discretion of Stage School. If we have agreed to an exchange, it will only be processed once the tickets have been returned to and received by Stage School Head Office staff. A $10.00 fee per transaction applies to all exchanges. We take no responsibility for tickets that are lost.
- Incomplete bookings: Stage School does not take responsibility for incomplete bookings and our staff are unable to assist with enquiries regarding online bookings unless either you have received a booking confirmation number or you have other evidence that you have paid in full.
- Seat allocations and resale: While every effort is made to ensure availability, occasionally a performance will sell out. Seats will be allocated at the time tickets are booked. You must not resell, or offer for sale, any tickets at a premium. If you do so, we may cancel the ticket without a refund.
- Unsold tickets: Unsold tickets will be available for purchase online until 6 hours before the performance for weekday shows, and then at the Box Office from 45 minutes prior to the performance. Sales for weekend shows will be switched off the Friday before. Any unsold tickets for weekend shows will only be available at the Box Office 45 minutes prior to the performance.
- Children: It is a policy of Stage School that all patrons over the age of 12 months must have a valid ticket and a separate seat. Children who are 12 months or younger may enter free of charge but must sit on an adult's lap at all times. We ask that patrons comply with this rule in the interests of personal and public safety, and the comfort and convenience of other patrons. You should also check the policies of the venue with respect to infants, including the storage of prams and change rooms. We do not control and are not responsible for facilities at the venues.
- Recording devices: The use of video cameras, sound recording devices and photography in the venue of the performance is prohibited.
- Removal from venue: We reserve the right to request any patron attending a performance to leave the venue if you breach these terms and conditions; or you disturb the performers in the performance; or otherwise
CHECK YOUR BROWSER
DO NOT use Chrome. Only use Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer.