Voice Teachers - Brisbane + Melbourne
We are looking for both emerging and experienced Voice Teachers to join our team!
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from suitable applicants to accept Voice teaching shifts in various locations across Melbourne. Whether you are a graduate singing student looking to begin your teaching career or an accomplished tutor, we want to hear from you!
Curriculum and repertoire is provided. Rehearsals are conducted during Government School terms and outside school hours.
Classes are generally run between 4.00pm and 9.30pm weeknights and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday at various locations around Melbourne and surrounding suburbs.
BEGINNERS ONSTAGE CLASSES:
Those with Early Childhood experience or a love of working with younger children are particularly encouraged to apply. Stage School has some specific venues dedicated to our 3 – 7 year old programs, where our performing arts focus is on play, song, dance and imagination. Minimal keyboard skills are needed for these classes, but you should have a bubbly personality and willingness to immerse yourself into the class with the students!
The successful applicants will have:
- tertiary voice/singing training, or equivalent professional experience (ie. significant other voice/instrumental training, performance experience, etc.
- confident and proficient piano skills to teach and accompany students in rehearsals (required for YABC classes)
- excellent verbal communication skills and a positive attitude
- teaching experience, or natural aptitude
- a good rapport with children and young people
- a current Working with Children Check
Please forward CV and cover letter for consideration.
Stage School Australia
(03) 8199 8344 / email@example.com