Stage School Australia is looking to appoint an OFFICE MANAGER to oversee the daily operations of our head office.
Stage School Australia is Victoria’s largest performing arts school and talent agency for young people aged 3-18 years. With over 35 years year track record, sites in both Melbourne and Brisbane, over 5,000 students and a faculty of 100+, Stage School is the industry leader in this field.
About the role:
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day administration of head office, ensuring the correct resources and processes are in place to run efficiently
- Supervise and support head office administrative staff – this role has 5 direct reports
- Responsible for the management the company email inbox, responding and delegation
- Responsible for managing the ticketing processes for Stage School performance events
- Oversee customer service and manages client feedback process
- Based at the company’s head office in Coburg with occasional weekend and/or evening hours required during performance seasons and events.
To shine in this role you will have strong organisational and communication skills, with a proven ability to problem solve and work both independently and as part of a team. We are a company with a big footprint across Melbourne so we are looking for someone ready to jump in and get things done.
You will also have:
- 3+ years experience in Office Management or related role
- Tertiary business or related qualification
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated strong leadership
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Adaptability to changing priorities and demonstration of flexibility within a changing environment
- Experience with a database/CRM (FileMaker, Salesforce, Tessitura) highly beneficial
- Experience within the education and/or performing arts industry (preferred)
It takes a great team to put on a great show!
Developing young people’s personal and performing skills through drama and musical theatre is at the core of Stage School Australia’s values. To deliver on this, we work hard to make sure our staff also feel inspired and supported. We strive to create a professional, inclusive and diverse workplace where people can simply be themselves no matter their age, race, gender, disability or sexual orientation. The theatre has always been a place where difference is celebrated!
Please forward CV and cover letter for consideration email@example.com