- Personal information about visitors to this website is primarily collected when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. Personal information can include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. If you choose to submit your details, you are agreeing to accept communications from the Stage School Australia by post and electronically. You are able at any time to opt out of receiving any further communications from the Stage School Australia.
- This data is collected for the primary purpose of providing our products and services, or information relating to those products and services to you, the customer.
Sensitive Information & Financial Details
- Sensitive information can include such things as health information.
- Financial details most commonly include credit card, debit card details or other means of electronic funds transfer. All financial data is collected and stored on a secure processing server.
- Sensitive and financial data is collected for the primary purpose of providing our products and services, or information relating to those products and services to you, the customer.
Further use of this information & disclosure
- Information submitted by visitors to this site may also be used for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose. Personal and/or sensitive information will not be shared with any third parties except for the following circumstances: you have consented to do so or where disclosure to third parties is necessary in achieving the primary purpose such as processing payments; to bring legal action against anyone interfering or compromising our rights or property or in instances where the law requires disclosure of information
Security of Information
- Information stored by Stage School Australia is protected from misuse, loss and unauthorised access or disclosure in line with internal company policy and procedure. Information that is no longer required for the intended purpose will be routinely destroyed on a periodic basis as determined by company management.
Access to Information
- You have the right to access, update or remove personal information from our database. If you wish to access information, opt-out of further communication or lodge a complaint please do so in writing or e-mail (details below).
Business contact details:
Address: 23 Allen St, Moreland, VIC 3058
Telephone: 03 9384 1644